Hey Luv, I am coming to you with another review. I recently received a Clarisonic Mia 1 complimentary exchange for my honest review. I do currently own the mia 2, and I love it. My mom uses presently it also, and her skin looks fantastic. I was very excited to try Mia 1 out. I used it for ten days twice a day.
I received Clarisonic Mia 1
Ance and Blemish Cleaner
Fun Facts About The Clarisonic Mia 1
- #1 US DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED CLEANSING BRAND
It all started with cleansing when five scientists/engineers invented a whole new solution for the universal problem of clogged pores.
- Clarisonic cleansing was shown to be safe and gentle for twice daily use without disruption of the skin barrier. Clinically proven to be soft enough to use on skin with rosacea, Acne, and seborrheic dermatitis
- Using Clarisonic also allows for better absorption of skin care products and easy removal of make-up
- It doesn’t exfoliate
Before the first use, charge the Clarisonic Mia handle for 18 hours/
- Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water
- Liberally apply cleanser to your skin or the brush head
- Push the on/off button to turn on your device
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions, beginning on the forehead, then moving to the nose/chin area and the cheeks. Let the device gently glide over skin – no need to press down
- The device will automatically shut off after one minute
Now, to my experience with the Mia 1. I found it very easy to use. I did notice after the 3rd day my skin was glowing more, and some of my blemishes were starting to clear. My skin was feeling so soft after each using it. It was gentle enough for me to use it twice a day without my skin getting irritated.
I posted a Video on YouTube Talking more about Clarisonic Mia 1.
I have great news here is a coupon code
promo: 15% of all devices featured at http://bit.ly/2KAcEkT using the code HERCAMPUS (valid June 1 – July 15)
Thanks so much for reading